Friday, March 8, 2013

What a Joy Myrtle Rockwell was, and her home Peaceful

   I wanted to put some of the pictures I had on Mrs. Rockwell's house. Keep in mind a house is a home by those dwelling in it; at least that is my definition. Because sometimes the nicest houses have much turmoil and no peace or love in it. Do you know what I mean? Sure you do.  Myrtle's house was a very peace filled home. She welcomed everyone and was hospitable to all. And as I mentioned in one post even if there was a party for Myrtle she would make "you" feel like the life of the party.

Here are some pictures.
The top one is her husband's military flag.We put it out often.
The next is a part of the section in here back yard, and you can see a zinfindel vine growing.
And the third one is the veggie garden. We grew kale, broccoli, tomatoes, beans and lettuce.
Next is looking back at the house, near her fig tree and lemon tree.
Then you see Myrtle on her patio. She loved being outside.
And finally the front yard. I loved caring for her and her yard. Unfortunately  it does not look like that now. Tenants have let it over grow to being the worst yard on the block. Sad but true. But Myrtle is with the Lord Jesus Christ so she has no concern. Praise the Lord.

I miss her. She was a wonderful  friend; one in a million I can safely say.


No comments:

Post a Comment