Monday, March 4, 2013

Myrtle Rockwell now home with the Lord two years! Wow.

   I can hardly believe two years have gone by since Myrtle Rockwell went home to be with her Savior the Lord Jesus Christ. He is our only hope for Life Eternal, and a right standing before God the Father. Not a day goes by that I am not reminded of Myrtle by some flowers or plant I am working with for she was responsible for the beginning of my learning about growing. Even driving I am so reminded of her because we drove so many places here in San Diego to get a mocha, a sandwich or just a nice drive.
Here is Myrtle as we drove:    She loved driving around and seeing nice areas of big homes or just some place she had not seen before. And I loved to drive her, she loved getting out. She was the best friend I have ever had. She simply by her life taught me about the Lord's grace salvation. She truly knew her Savior Jesus Christ in complete confidence so there was no need to live under some attitude of  law in do's and don't s. She was a wonderful lady, hospitable, generous, kind, forgiving, honest, open, befriending, nonjudgmental and selfless. Everything one can read in God's Holy Word the Bible such as the what Love is in 1 Corintians13: 1-8, or the Fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5: 22-23 Myrtle exemplified in and by her life.  I was blessed by the Lord beyond what I knew at the time I was caring for her as to what I had in my friend Myrtle Rockwell.

Well bye for now,  but the Lord Jesus himself may descend from heaven at any moment with the voice of the Archangel and the trumpet of God and the ones believing in the Unique Son of God and his work on the Cross will be "caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air," and Myrtle will already be with Him.
Come quickly Lord Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment