Thursday, June 6, 2013

Make money from Home & be with the ones you love


While I was caring for Mrs. Rockwell I put my loan business on hold as I was caring for her full time (24/7).
And after she passed away things did not go the way I understood them to go. I was ask to pay rent while I was still in the house cleaning and painting it getting it ready for sale, this was only three months later so I wasn't bumming. I painted the whole exterior except for one side and three rooms in the house while maintaining the yard.
Nice isn't it? Well the executor decided after it looked so good that instead of selling it it would be rented. Well I did not have a job, I cared for Mrs. Rockwell and now she was gone and I had no money, what was I to do?  Well I had to leave. I thank the Lord I have a twin brother and I went to live with him, if not God knows what I'd have done.

So this brings me to what I'd like to share, "make money from home" , "make money from home so you can be with the ones you love."  How does that sound?
Mrs. Rockwell would want me to share these with you. When she knew I was looking at home businesses she always said just stay with one. Well I tried many and lost $ 1000's sound familiar? I looked and tried looked and tried and lost with no help from my sponsors. You are at the right place if you are reading this or these blogs to make money or gain information as to how..

Mrs. Rockwell was business minded; she was conservative. She invested and was pretty good.
I'd like to be but I need to make some money to pay bills for living and pay off debt. Maybe you'd like to also. If you are blogging for money or using blogs to find ways here they are. I need to make some money faster, I am in my fifties with no retirement so that's why I want to share these and hope you will look into them.
 Maybe you'd like to simply make money to help family or others. Personally I want o help my brother at his house, pay off debts, finish my education (yes even now) and give to my church. 

                  

And finally one is for health as I cared for my mom with Cancer, and Mrs. Rockwell with heart problems.
   This one You gotta see !!!!     www.funtoberich.com/mcm

Now I am on my way to making a living from home. Let me preface this with this; In the Bible in James 4:15 it says, "if the Lord wills we will do this or that make a gain." That being said I completely leave this to the Lord because it says also in James 1:17, "every good and perfect gift is from above from the Father," so I say too "Lord willing these will work" because I have lost money as well. So Lord willing these will work for you. you can contact through here with any questions.

May God bless you with His best, His Son 1 Corinthians 15: 1-5.



No comments:

Post a Comment