Thursday, December 9, 2010

To honor Myrtle Rockwell

This blog is here to honor a lady named Myrtle Henderson Rockwell. I cared for Myrtle for 10 years, April 2001 to March 2, 2011.  God has blessed me through her more than I can relate here on this blog. Myrtle would have been  96 years old on March 16, 2011; but the Lord sent for her on March 2nd 2011 to come home to be with her Savior to her home in heaven. II Corinthian's 5:8
This will be an on going blog even after she has gone home to her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My goal here is to relate to you who may read this what Myrtle Rockwell has taught me, about life, gardening, cooking, friendship, finance, decisions and her faith in Jesus Christ. It will take years for me to assimilate and share those treasures I have learned and experienced with her. God's best to you all and that would be the gift of his Son, John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 believe this as Myrtle did and be assured of your home in heaven.


Please to view more click on HOME below at the bottom of the page! Please do that to see more. Thank you and God's best to you.


That is all for now,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment