Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday December 19th, A simple comment.

I am doing this blog to honor and celebrate a life, an elderly widow, Myrtle H Rockwell. We meet people over the course of our life and they come and go sometimes without much influence, but once in a great while you meet someone God gives as a gift. And your life is never the same. Such is my case with Myrtle Rockwell. And what I put here is not putting my words, phrases or ideas into Myrtle but what I have observed, learned and heard from her and being with her. It will take a long time to relate all the things I have learned from her but if it takes years so be it. I hope many will be as blessed in reading and seeing pictures as I have been. As of this morning Myrtle is still here and doing pretty good, but she knows her time is close to go home, to be with the Lord she has loved for 85 years of her 95 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment