Tuesday, July 28, 2015

No Matter How Much Trouble You Are Going Through You Can Make It..



One of the many things I so appreciated about Myrtle Rockwell was that  no matter what happened in the day, around the house, like sink stopped up or disposal going out or physical and even social i.e. family; You all know what I mean, she was always positive and smiling.
That is how Myrtle was. To everyone all the time even if you crossed her. Her relationship to and with Jesus Christ through His word Myrtle was a very different woman. She was patient, kind, attentive, generous, hospitable, frugal, good with money, trusting and on I could go. So my days often times do not go well  I reflect back on Myrtle and consider too my own walk with the Lord according to His word and I make an adjustment....saying things aren't so bad. Take them as they come without exaggeration.
 In many of these picture Myrtle is wearing the same sweater, she did that often because some were warmer.
More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment