Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Year & Praise the Lord Myrtle is home with her Savior Jesus Christ

  I just thought on Myrtle's life and how she lived; what an example of a Christ filled life she was. For years she could not read God's word the bible because of her macular degeneration yet her earlier years were so filled with scripture that while she was not able to read her life reflected Christ by being so filled. I was blessed. Though materially I came away with little when she passed away I was made rich by and because of my experience with Myrtle H. Rockwell.

   I hope and do pray that my life in the years the Lord has allotted me that I too can be an example and  reflect Christ as Myrtle did. What will God say of you?  We will all see Him and give an account.

No comments:

Post a Comment